“Friday night dinner”

Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Kaukauna
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

When we walked in the door we see a large bar that was packed, so I looked for the hostess desk & was told it was a 45 minute wait which was true. They take your order at the bar then you are told which table to sit at and then you can go to the salad bar, which was very good. I had the lighter side seafood platter which was good except for the frog legs which were slippery and the breading fell off and were slimey, so gross. They do not let you substitute. The shrimp, scallops, perch and haddock were decent, the breading was very hard and crispy on the scallops. Nice supper club, very nice waitress, but very crowded.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

2nd time in a few months we have been to the Out of Town Club.
1st time my wife and I ordered the ribs and were very disappointed. Very dried out and leathery.
Came back and ordered duck which my wife liked and I ordered the pork chops which were brought to the table 10 minutes after everyone else's food and tasteless except for the applesauce.
No apology for being late and no sorry for anything from the hostess/cashier.
Drinks are reasonable and service is good but the food I can get at any sports bar in the area.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Kennedy greeted us at the bar with a smile! Not only are the old fashions and manhattans good, but they are reasonably priced. Ordered the 14 oz tenderloin and my guest ordered the stuffed baked haddock. Everything came out perfect! Salad bar had a variety of options to choose from. Not only was our experience here great, but our after dinner drinks were even better. Definitely would recommend this supper club!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

to start with they have excellent drink with the bar tenders that have been there a long time.The food id outstanding i have never been had a bad meal there .I highly recommend this this place for dinner

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Although busy on a Friday night, we decided to go out for fish. While waiting for our table I had an Old Fashioned at the bar. I'm very picky about my Old Fashioned's, the bartender assured me that she made good ones! I was not disappointed, it was very good.

While viewing the menu I saw that they offered blue gill as a fish option. Not that many places serve this fish so I thought I'd give it a try (as I used to fish for blue gill many, many years ago). In addition to ordering the fish and french fries, we also partook of the salad bar. Very yummy and many wonderful options. The fish was done to perfection and the fries nice and hot.

Their menu has a wide variety of food; steaks, seafood, duck, ribs. I can see why so many people frequent the Out of Town Clue. Great food, wonderful atmosphere and super staff!