“Great Pizza”

Kaiser's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #14 of 265 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The pizza is very good, as are the other menu items. The cost is comparable to other restaurants, but it can be higher. Service was good. Food quality was good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Have had the fried green beans that are awesome! Their wraps and pizza are good too! I have never had anything there that I didn't like. We have gone a few times and love the food!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I am kinda picky when it comes to pizza. This one was average in my opinion. Restaurant was loud. Couldn’t visit with family.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My daughter had a bday at Alpaca Art and you could bring in food, so I got 2 pizzas plus one gluten free one and bought them over. Their pizzas are great. Just last week we went and shared (between 3 of us) an order of natchos and we still couldn't finish them. Great draft beer selection.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly, Very good pizza for a chain restaurant . Have been there with whole family, to include grandkids, and we all like their food along with the atmosphere. Wish they would put more sausage on their pies tho’