“Good meal”

Ranked #41 of 254 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Here at Ashling on the Lough, Kenosha’s premier Irish Restaurant, we create dishes that not only have the perfect blend of flavors and textures, but also dishes that compliment good company and good conversation. Every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients; serving only the choicest meats, seafood and freshest vegetables. We invite you to return and allow us to serve you again. Slainte!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last minute reservations on a Saturday night. 10 minute wait. Service was good. Food was good. Prices are on the high side.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and I wanted to try something different and this restaurant was recommended to be by the chef. We went on a Friday during Lent for the fish fry. We waited for about 30 minutes to be seated. There were seats at the bar so we enjoyed a cocktail before being seated. We go to our table and waited another 15 minutes for the waitress to take our order. (It was 7pm and not very crowded) About 5 minutes after taking our order our waitress came back to inform us that they RAN OUT OF FISH! Needless to say we were not very happy. We finished our drinks and left.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Well, I'm unsure what to say. We have kept coming back here as they can treat a person with Celiac disease properly. Unfortunately, serving sizes are now small. I just came home from dinner and ate. (Trust me, I'm neither above average size or a big eater)

We each ordered salmon. It was obvious that the salmon had been the original serving size, but was cut in half and served to both of us. Two additional chery tomatoes don't make up the difference. Upon queestioning the waitress, she asked the manager and was told that that was the new serving size. I've eaten bigger fish sticks.

My advice- Stay away unless you're on a big diet.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a different place to eat. I found this place at restaurant.com. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. The drinks good and the food even better. Nice variety on the menu from hamburger to Irish stew. My wife had the Irish stew and I had the roast beef. The beef was very tender and the stew was tasty. We will be back.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The fish and chips were very good. That is the only entree we have had there but others have expressed appreciation for the rest of the menu as well.