“Create your own stir-fry”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #33 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it's cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It's all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you don't like your food at HuHot, you can blame nobody but yourself. You walk up to the raw food line, and fill your dish with what you want the talented chefs to cook for you. Proteins to choose from include boneless cutlets of chicken, pork, beef, salmon, shrimp, and often more. There are countless vegetables to add to your bowl before you head over to the sauces island. There you will top your ingredients with sauces, broths, oils, and citrus juices of your choice to control your own flavor and heat (spice) intensity. Your last stop is the huge circular flat top grill where talented chefs work quickly and skillfully to prepare your food (and everyone elses!) while you watch. The end result is delicious, and - feel free to go back and do it all again! It is all you care to eat! I like to keep my bowls of food small so I have room to go back again and make a new flavor combination. The service from the chefs and staff alike was extremely friendly when I visited.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My son took me to the Hu Hut for fathers day, We had the chicken Teriyaki which is big to share for two or three people. We each went to the salad bar I had salmon. mussels, sausage, I got the thin pasta, my son got the broad pasta, then green peppers, cilantro, carrots, jalapeno peppers, about 6 spoons of garlic and sesame oil. It was awesome, I took home the left over and had the balance for lunch today.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We took our Grandson to Huhot for his birthday. The food was excellent as usual. Always fun watching the chefs twirl their spatulas as they cook the food. They will do a special show if asked for a special occasion. They do a flame show. Always fun.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have been coming here since it opened several years ago and it was a great experience from day one and continues to impress. This is very rare in a restaurant, I don't see this kind of consistency often. You have to like Asian food but after that the sky is the limit. My most recent trip, we brought some out of town guests and were just as impressed as always. The sauces are always spot on.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Fresh ingredients, lots of options with the many oils, sauces, etc. Your dish is as good as you make it. The service was very good and the staff was friendly. I will definitely go back again!