“Eggs undercooked, overcharged”

Danny's Cafe
Ranked #84 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered 2 eggs, over medium and a side of bacon. I didn't order the combo specifically because I didn't want pancakes/toast and it costs more than just ordering eggs and bacon individually. Yes, I can do basic addition in my head. I specifically told the waitress I was ordering the individual items and even pointed to the menu. She rolled her eyes at me, wrote it down and left. I was served eggs that were very runny- I tried to eat them even though I did not order over easy but they tasted raw. I ate the whites, left most of the yolks on the plate and when she cleared my dish the waitress didn't even mention it. She never came over to see how we were doing during the meal either. Got the bill- she charged for the combo. Their menu makes no sense. If you order individual items, it costs less than the combo BUT they don't let you do that. Most restaurants offer combos that save the customer money. I just paid and left. Last time I'll go there. Horrible service. Horrible eggs. Overcharging customers.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Went for lunch with my husband and son. Food was nothing special. They close at 1 and we saw them turn their sign at 12:20 turning down customers already. I would have to try their breakfast as I have heard that is good, but lunch was nothing outstanding.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

One of the better breakfasts in town is the good news, bad news is they are not afraid to charge!! Bacon, eggs, potatoes and coffee are considerably more expensive than most places in town. Good quality though!!!!

1  Thank karl a
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I've been here several times, I've tried different things from biscuits and gravy, the skillet, to their corn beef hash. It's all good!! I recommend going early to avoid the rush.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I've eaten at Danny's since I was a kid, it's my favorite place to go to for breakfast! Now I bring my son here and he loves it as much as I do.

Been to Danny's Cafe? Share your experiences!