“Lunch ”

China Wok
Ranked #146 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I stop by to pick up a quick lunch so I order shrimp soft noodles it was ok not one of the best shrimp and noodles I have try. I will try something different other time before my final opinion.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We were excited to try China Wok as a friend had recommended it highly. We called in our order and went to pick it up. I had ordered chicken chow mein but when I opened the package it contained chicken Lo mein. Daughters thought the sweet and sour chicken "tasted like shoes" and the combination fried rice was just tasteless. The one good dish was the General Tso pork.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Love this place! The chef is fantastic and the food is always perfect...and so reasonable! A family run business that is dependable and predictable.

Fast carry out for my once a week treat.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

They are a family owned business, my family has followed them to different locations. Always outstanding food! Coconut shrimp is DELICIOUS! I always get crab Rangoons from them as well as their beef and broccoli. Always enjoy stopping there!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I kept passing this place and finally decided to stop in. I had the sesame chicken combination plate with fried rice and an egg roll. The sesame chicken was good, the fried rice was ok, and the egg roll was too greasy. I had tea with it, which was good. This is a restaurant that you order at the counter and the food is brought out to you. The people that work there were friendly. We also tried the crab rangoon, and it was fresh out of the fryer, delicious. My husband had the general tso's chicken and white rice, and he said it was good.
The big detraction was the smell of moth balls as we walked in the door. I didn't notice it as we left, so hopefully that was a rare occurrence.