“Been here forever decent food for a decent price!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Tree Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 251 Restaurants in Kenosha
Reviewed 13 December 2016

You can't go wrong eating breakfast here, the food is good at a reasonable price. Several other downtown places charge double or more for pretty much the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

This place was horrible, dirty and the service was 4th class. I will never go there again. At its location there are so many better places to eat.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I do not understand why the Olive Tree is not more crowded on weekends. I suppose it could be because it keeps somewhat erratic hours. But, when Frank's is ridiculously crowded, Olive Tree is by far the best breakfast within walking distance. Sure, it's decor has not been updated in decades, and the bar section still smells like smoke from years past, but the waitresses and cook in the kitchen know what they are doing. I've had omelets and skillets both and they are greasy, delicious heaven! The best for treating a hangover or for settling into a lazy Sunday morning.

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

All the people writing bad reviews are ex employees like karlie pie she was let go because never showed up on time and called in sick. I been eating here for 25 years and all is great.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We were going to go to Frank's diner for lunch but the place was so packed we didn't want to wait . We were hungry. So we walked down the road a little to this resturaunt. I hated it right when I walked in the door. It looked dirty and old and it smelled! I would have walked right back out or just past the resuraunt up if ibwasnt with my family. So we tried it anyway. We seat ourselves and the older waitress took our drink orders but warned us that the diet coke was flat. No problem to me but thats practically all my mother in law drinks. If it's flat fix the problem. So then another waitress came out to take our orders. We were going to get a "hot fudge" sundae for my 4 year old. It's listed like that on the menu . The first waitress came back over and said we fontbhave hot fudge you can get ice cream with chocolate syrup on it though.... Wait what? Why is it listed like that? She just saidbidk. Plus she was practically hovering over the tables. The food was just okay. Nothing special I didn't finish mine and didn't take the leftovers home either.