“Take out ”

New China
Ranked #108 of 251 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this place for about 5 years now and it's pretty much my favorite place to pick up Chinese food from. Very good and it's a family owned business. They are very friendly.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We really liked our lunches! Great price ö
I got the mixed vegetables. Crispy chicken was just that and tasty!
Sweet and sour chicken is good too
Good meat fresh veggies and good fried rice
I like they offer the option between chicken or pork fried rice and egg roll
I want to go again

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Take out place with decent Chinese food. American style. Plenty o'meat and a few steamed broccoli, carrot and water chestnut pieces.. Typical menu,

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Love love love this place!!!! Tried New China after no longer going to our old favorite place after too many issues with things found in our food. New China has the best sesame chicken we ever had-amazing service-AND THEY DELIVER!!!! Don't miss out on this gem!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Specials come with steamed white rice or fried rice and an egg roll Tue-Sat. specials from 11:00am to 3:00 pm Closed on Monday's. Specials are $5.29 AND UNDER. I wish the dining room was a bite more homey and comfortable. I like their Sesame Chicken and Sweat and Sour Chicken. I wish they would make In-House Homemade Egg Roll and not use frozen rolls.