Value Inn - Kenosha
US$114
US$62
US$57
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2017

clean but older, fine for myself but not if I had my wife along as nothing to do at the inn. bed comfortable and the bathroom was clean. fridge and microwave newer so worked well to sleep and relax. plenty of higher priced motels in the same area but fine for short stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward Z
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Just a note of thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. We hope to see you next time in SE Wisconsin!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

For the price. It was fine. Bed was comfy. Room was decent. People seemed nice. Lots of expensive motels around but this place was less then half there price. Killed a few spiders but it's fall and they're coming into my house too. They know what's coming out there just like we do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

So I stayed here back in 2012 I believe and I did a review and suspected I may have gotten scabies here. You may ask why would I ever stay there again. I agree it was a huge risk but since I was not 100% positive this is where I got them from so my wife convinced me to try it again. (I did have a spare sheet & pillow with me just in case I was worried). I will admit I was quite happy with the stay and the room was clean. Not updated but clean. It's been a few months since I stayed there and I'm happy to report that I did not get scabies again. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Economy motel - that being said...Our room was clean, the shower worked well. Big fridge and microwave...It's a place to sleep and relax, no amenities but this is a budget motel so none were expected. Ice machine and coffee in the morning...we enjoyed our stay. I would stay here again...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Value Inn was okay, desk clerk was nice the rooms were okay our room was a little stale and stuffy but, once I turned on the AC it was fine. upon checking the room we found stains in one of the beds. We were so tired the first night we just slept in one bed. We had such a busy schedule since we were the host we had to be up early but upon leaving we informed the desk clerk that the bed had stains in it. He refunded us 20.00 I was going to argue with him because I felt that we should have had a refund at least for one night. I showed the desk clerk the pictures. if you looking for somewhere just to rest your head for 1 or 2 nights yes, but if it's for a longer period of time I would say pay the money and up grade.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thanks for submitting your feedback. We do hope you'll give us another try next time in SE Wisconsin!