“Good Eats”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Many kinds of special hot dogs - all sound delicious. However, I noticed they had gyro's which really got my attention. It was great, plenty of meat and sauce - actually could only eat half for lunch with my fries. Very good french fries too.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

About 1 p:m wife asked me what I wanted for lunch.
I suggested Trolley Dogs and she said let's go.
We both ordered the combo meal Chicago dog, fries and soda.
Only difference hers was with no relish.
Both were very good, fries could have been a little more done.
All in all a good quick meal
Service was good and reasonable prices. Less than $10 for the 2 meals.
We think their Chicago dogs are the best in Kenosha.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

There food is ok could be better ! The market in there location they should be killing it ! Not your top Vienna hot dog or beef average !

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Very economical and great food ! I go get a trolley dog every time I visit my family in Kenosha. Great food for the whole family.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am not a big hot dog fan, but I have brought several family members (mainly teenagers) there as we were visiting the lake front. They all loved the hot dogs and said they were great. I was going to rate this a 4, but since this place that does not try to pretend to be something it is not and specializes in hot dogs, and does that very well, it deserves a 5 (even if I am not a big hot dog fan - though the one I had was pretty good.)

Joe C, Owner at Trolley Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Wow thank you very much. I do appreciate your visiting and the review