“Day trip. ”

The Pub at The Inn on Madeline Island
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in La Pointe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered three drinks. One of us got caught up in the moment. Forgot a credit card at the bar that we ran for the tab. Amount charged to the card... $50. Seems a bit shady. Won't go back.

Susan H, Owner at The Pub at The Inn on Madeline Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I am so sorry to hear this. Please let me know what three drinks you had ordered and I will happily send you a check for the difference. It is a busy day and I am sure our staff did not intend to overcharge. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Hartzell
proprietor

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Hands down best food and staff on the island. Very fair prices and huge menu! A must stop for dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Madeline Island is a lovely spot and community in the Apostle Islands. This pub and restaurant had what I consider above well average food and drink for a little community. The sunset view as grand and the fireplace was a nice touch on a cool fall evening. Pizza was great as were the appetizers. All in our part enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I think this place is hyped because there is no competition on this island. Yes, the mussels and pizza are really good...super delicious. But that's it. Don't bother with rest of menu. Pub itself is dark and dank and offers barely any water view despite sitting right on the lake. Not a place comfortable to just "hang out " for some beers and food. I'd just get the mussels and pizza to go. Bartenders were super nice and friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Unimaginative menu. Made to get out quickly and relatively cheaply. It is a cute place and in a cute setting.