“Delicious ”

Stefana's Lakeside Dining
Ranked #37 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Description: Stefana's Lakeside Dining is an Italian Restaurant, specializing in steaks, seafood and pastas. Live music Friday and Saturday nights in the Copper Top Lounge, and Sunday out on the deck. Taco Tuesday is a local favorite. Check out Facebook for detailed Calendar of events.
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Tonight was our first time at Taco Tuesday. We have traveled all over the country and have had lots of fresh seafood and I can honest say, that the Shrimp Tacos were the best I've ever had! Amazing! This is probably my 5th or 6th time dining at Stefanas and the food is excellent. Filet is perfectly prepared, Shrimp Scampi is to die for and my other favorite was the Lobster. Super fresh and prepared perfectly! Don't miss out on this hidden gem. Attentive and well trained staff.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We decided to get out of town for the night and drove down to The French Country Inn in Lake Geneva WI. This restaurant is on site and we really didn't want to have to drive anywhere once we got all settled in. Boy, I am glad we decided to try this place. There was a fireplace burning in the dining room so it was all warm and cozy, our servers were so attentive and didn't mind answering our questions regarding how food was prepared as we both have special diets. The food was delicious to say the least and the presentation was impressive as well. I wish we lived closer because this would be our "new place".

1  Thank mlludlow
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Potentially a great place with tons of promise. Our waiter was Gus.... New to the industry but possesses great ability to becoming a terrific asset to the restaurant. His attitude is spot on and made our experience enjoyable. We started with a Shrimp Scampi and it was perfect.. Nice size shrimp and flavor to Die for! Next was the Fish Fry I ordered the baked and it was Wonderful. The Chardonnay I ordered came at room temperature with a glass of ice so not so good there but after a quick consultation I received another choice that arrived chilled at proper temperature. I will Definitely return and will tell all my friends to join me.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were anxious to try this Kirsch replacement with friends. Six of us visited on a Saturday evening about 2 weeks after they opened in early January. The personal service was great but the kitchen's timing was off. Our entrees arrived lukewarm and although delicious would have been better if served hot. I attribute this to needing a few bugs worked out. Fairly normal for a newer restaurant. I believe they will be on task by February. The interior is tastefully decorated, quiet and allowed normal conversation. Will go back once they have settled in as a team.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the potential to be awesome. We had dinner here last night, made a 6:00 pm reservation and got seated promptly at an amazing table in a very empty restaurant. After 3 inquiries and 30 minutes later we finally got a server and she finally took our drink order (as an apology they paid for a bottle of wine, very nice touch). However, the food service got worse and worse as the night went on. By now, restaurant had every table full and all of which seemed to be getting normal service. Our appetizer took 30 minutes to arrive then our salads took another 45 minutes to arrive. We now we are the very last table in the restaurant with no dinner (our busboy completely cleared our table as if to say go home) our waitress was always very apologetic saying it was the 1st night of a new POS system. Our meals arrived 2 1/2 hours after our arrival, they were Truly Delicious! The food was really tasty but the service this evening was really off the mark. They went above and beyond to apologize and make things right but it was a 3 hour dinner. Good thing we enjoyed the company. We will go back because they tried there best,