“Fabulous filet mignon”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had the most incredible meal here! The old fashions were perfectly mixed, the dinner salads were fresh and plentiful, and the environment was quintessential Wisconsin Supper Club ambience--dark wood, cozy red-hued lighting, a bank of fireplaces...we loved all of it. But the steaks! Oh my! My husband is kind of a steak connoisseur, and we both agreed that the steaks we had were the best we've had anywhere in many, many years. Done to perfection, juicy, and very flavorful. What a fabulous place to step back in time and enjoy an hour or two of the old Supper Club era!!

2  Thank Alison L

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We were just driving by, it's out in no man's land, and thought steak sounded good. We went inside, and were taken back maybe 40 years, the decor is old style but very good taste, and not grungy or old .....very clean and kept up. The waitstaff was very friendly and welcoming. We order the T-bone and filet minon...both were cooked as ordered, and very juicy. We will definitely go back when in Lake Geneva.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 4 May 2017

One of the more pricey reservations in the area. I find the portions of your food match the price you are paying. Nice romantic setting it makes a great couples date night. The staff are very friendly warm and welcoming. I have never had bad service there. The wine list is compariable to the area with a nice selection.

2  Thank Malynda C
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We were with a large party of friends. The waitresses were good servers. They were nice enough to keep track of separate checks for us. I had the Queen cut of prime rib. It was prepared wonderfully and a much larger portion than I expected, had to wrap half up to take home. Dinners included relish trays, crackers, bread sticks, spreadable cheese and bread. I recommend Anthony's for a solid classic supper club with good food.

3  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 17 April 2017

New to the area and wanted to eat at a supper club. Very happy we did! This place is pure class from start to finish. Sat at the bar for a few and went to the dining area. Order taken and the appetizer was brought out quickly. It did take a long time for the food but it was worth the wait! Excellent food and service with good prices for the meal. The only down side is when we were at the bar the bartender was eating and tended to ignore us. Would I go back? No doubt!

2  Thank 58Thomas_H