Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$107
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$74
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$199
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
US$229
US$219
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$184
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$395
All reviewshimalayan saltview of the lakeprivate pierhot tubbeautiful hotelrestaurants and barsthe room was nicetake advantageking bedclose to downtownheartlandbalconyweekendsaunagenevakitchenettefall
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I recently returned to visit this beautiful hotel. I booked a last minute trip to see the fall colors. The view was spectacular from my lakeside room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to make suggestions for dinner reservations. I was able to walk downtown andhave a wonderful meal at Sopra. I also really enjoyed my massage right on property. The Fall rates were great!

Room Tip: Lakeside rooms are great!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Scott F, Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

We strive to make your stay a memorable one. Our spa is a great place to go for a truly relaxing getaway. We are grateful for your feedback. Thank you for taking time out to review Bella Vista Suites and the Heartland Spa.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room was in serious need of an update and was not very clean. There were crumbs on the floor when we checked in and candy wrappers on the floor under the desk. I wonder if anything cleaned after the last guest? There was 2 televisions. One of the remotes did not work. I called the front desk and they sent someone up to "fix" the remote. After 35 minutes of trying to fix it, she says to me "Can't you use the remote in the bedroom for both t.v.'s? I said, "No, I am not sharing a remote for both rooms and everytime one of us wants to change the channel or volume walk between the t.v.'s after paying $250 a night to stay here." She got someone else to come to my room who spent another 25 minutes trying to fix it and in the end, he told her go take a remote out of the empty room next door and switch it with mine.
The pull out sofa bed was very uncomfortable. The "Park View" that I was supposed to have turned out to be that you could see the park beyond the parking lot.
Not worth the money paid. I would have moved to another hotel, but was staying there for a wedding close by and other family members were at the same hotel. Not impressed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your honest review and have already made sure these issues have been taken care of.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Headed to Lake Geneva for a Friday overnight. The check-in staff at Bella Vista Suites was friendly and efficient. They were helpful with dinner recommendations and also booked time at the Heartland Spa for the following morning. Our suite was clean, well maintained and very comfortable. The layout was a little awkward but not uncomfortable. No nightstand on one side of the king bed and TVs were off to the sides of the rooms but really, who cares? The hotel's common areas were immaculate and very nice. Its just a short walk to downtown Lake Geneva and the hotel's private pier on the lake is only across the street. All in all a fantastic stay. Thanks, Bella Vista!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your honest feedback. We rely on your reviews to make every improvement we can to provide quality service. Thank you for taking your time out to review our establishment.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We had our wedding in Lake Geneva this past summer and had a block of rooms set aside for us. Usually when a large amount of rooms are booked together there can be issues on the amount of rooms, price, & accommodation but at the Bella Vista Suites everything went very smoothly! The rooms were very spacious and the view of the lake from the balcony was awesome.

Room Tip: Presidential Room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Yes we do have awesome views! Thank you for taking your time out to review our beautiful establishment.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Very nice location, friendly staff, quiet atmosphere, comfy bed.
Downside: I will say when I spend $$$ i expect the same from the hotel. Room 221 (balcony view of lake) needed upgrading (carpet coming apart from Jacuzzi), unclean and needed paint job in bathroom. Arrived on a Friday, and there was a Thursday paper in the room. Only special touch was ice water and coffee in the lobby. Also, be aware if you book a room that says it overlooks Seminary Park...yeh you see the park, but the parking lot is under your balcony.

In general I'd say an AVERAGE hotel.

I did mention to the front desk that this was not a $400 a night hotel, and the room was in need of much repair. But seriously, if your cleaning staff had not mentioned it already.... I mean the carpet didn't get like that overnight. I was compensated with a couples massage good for a year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time out to review our establishment. We appreciate your honest feed back as we rely on it to provide quality service. We hope you will also review your spa services once received. Thank you again.