“Love this place”

Wrap It Up
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 26 January 2017

First time visiting and will definately be back. You order at a counter and they bring you the food - very easy and the staff was VERY friendly. I think it was the owner, but someone was making a point to stop at each table and make sure everything was good.
The menu is also what will bring us back - it actually had HEALTHY and VEGETARIAN options. Both are very hard to find in Manitowoc.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had breakfast with a friend. It was the first time for both of us. I believe it was the owner that helped us with the order. Very nice, clean and nice atmosphere. I will for sure be back for another visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

very casual and warm place to meet a friend and catch a bite

staff is friendly and the food is fresh

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I had a buffalo chicken wrap, my wife had the turkey panini. It was served quickly and was delicious

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Great food, all organic, perfect coffee, amazing smoothies, great workers and great prices. Best restaurant in Manitowoc by far.