“Now - That's Ice Cream”

Cedar Crest Ice Cream parlor
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Manitowoc
Reviewed 30 August 2016

On August 12, five of us had various ice cream dishes here. My son-in-law and I had their banana split. You can pick the three flavors you want along with the toppings. I had the classic and it was without doubt the best banana split I have had in many many years. I did discover however, that their ice cream is not served based on weight. It is based upon who ever does the scooping. If you are lucky (like my son-in-law) you get large scoops. Me on the other hand got decent scoops but not as large as his - oh well, being on a diet, I guess that was okay.

If you are a senior citizen, you get a 10% discount on your total order. And the prices are not bad at all. I expected our bill to be much higher than it was.

The next time we visit this area, we will by all means stop in for another banana split.

We had a great time and if you are near this ice cream parlor, by all means don't pass it by.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This is a summer tradition for our family. My wife grew up in Manitowoc and she introduced me to the cow about 16 years ago. We go every summer we are in Manitowoc. The ice cream is out of the park. On top of that, they have a pretty large variety of flavors. Don't go on an indecisive stomach, you'll end up with five scoops! This past summer our young son had his third trip to the cow. On the plane on our way to visit, he asked "are we going to go to the cow?" . Go enjoy their product. It is petty spectacular. I believe they've now opened a "little cow" location in town.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

GREAT ice cream with the parlor being open during warm months only. i'd visit 365 but it's not my call

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Even though I live locally I'm still stopping at the cow at least once a week. There are So many flavors to choose from there's always something I'm craving - so will you!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stopped because of the cow. Wanted to see what was interesting to eat. Had the ice cream and was not disappointed. Great flavor and not that bad on the price. Good service