“Quest for Burgers and Fries”
Review of Dugout

Dugout
Ranked #32 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friend recommended this place for their burgers, seasoned fries, and cheese curds. We wanted a quick lunch ordered cheese burgers, burgers, seasoned fries, and cheese curds. Our server was quick, provided us with water, lemonade, and amazing seasoned fries. It was a great place to sit back and hangout with friends, and enjoy a few beers.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The BEST & ONLY place to stop in Manitowoc County for great food, fun and drinks. The staff is awesome. They treat you like your family and have fun doing it. The manager Kim is awesome! I recommend The Dugout Bar & Grill to everyone I know visiting Manitowoc County! Thanks Kim! Your Friend, Sarah/Skyline Publishing!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The chili can be hot so be careful, burgers and fries are great. good spot for lunch. Many different beers and good service.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Best pizzaburgers in town. The prices are extremely affordable. They could use an upgrade in their seating area. Staff is friendly and courteous. I have only heard excellent things about this bar and grill.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

My wife decided we needed fish sandwiches. As the Harbourside is not open on Sundays anymore, she went to the Dugout. The staff was very friendly. We had fish sandwiches, onion rings, and broccoli cheddar bites. All the food was okay. Pretty much average bar food, where most everything is deep-fried in the same big frier. At least the fish was real fish and not a mystery patty. I'd go there again. The food iis good, just nothing outstanding

1  Thank Calicoboy