“Great value”

Charcoal Grill
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2016

What a great place! I wish we had one in Green Bay. We were greeted immediately and brought to a table right away with menus. Our waitress was very friendly and made suggestions and helped quickly with anything we needed.
Something for everyone on the menu. Wide variety of choices from salads, burgers, pizza, flatbread pizza, ribs, wings, etc. I was looking for a good salad and they didn't disappoint with their chicken cobb salad. When I asked for ranch dressing, the waitress suggested I try the tex ranch and brought me a small portion to try. It was delicious and I used it on my salad. My boyfriend had their lent special lobster roll. They were out of the hard rolls as advertised but the waitress suggested a pretzel roll and he loved it. For an appetizer we had bacon wrapped water chestnuts and they were delightful! They bottle their own long island iced tea and you can get it with different flavors. I had strawberry and my partner had raspberry and both were very good.
Their prices are not out of line for the food you get. I will definitely be returning the next time I am in the Manitowoc area.

1  Thank RENEE B

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This is one of the most special restaurants to go in Manitowoc. From the perfectly brewed on-site beer to the delicious Chicken Chili. You can dine in the bar area at one of the relaxing tables or make it a little more formal and sit in the dining room. If you have a special party planned, they even have an extra room they can close off. The atmosphere of the place makes YOU "feel" like a million bucks ~ except your pocketbook won't feel it.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The variety on the menu was substantial. Everyone ordered something different-burger, sandwich, salad, flatbread, ribs, wings, soup-everything was delicious!
Our server was exceptional and attentive to our needs (drink refills, removing plates, etc.)
The restaurant was very clean, the area we sat in was well lit.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I've tried almost every burger/sandwich on the menu and I'm never disappointed. I love the salad bar! The attentive staff! Great place to watch" the" game!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

This chain was just around the corner from our motel and we arrived fairly late --and in a snowstorm. Our server treated us as if she had nothing better to do than to make our visit enjoyable. This is a respectable chain and the food here was as good as we've had at others. Big choice of burgers -- we arrived at BOGO burger night, so dinner was economical as well as pleasant.

1  Thank Laura R