“Large, open dining area”

Time Out Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch. With the family and a few others. They had a variety of pub food, soups and good sandwiches.
The only complaint that the kids had was that the hamburgers/cheeseburgers were greasy.
We had a good amount of food with every order!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

First of all I want to thank the Time Out for hosting our monthly Civil War Roundtable meetings. Today I took my hungry wife here for lunch. I decided on a black bean burger; and my wife ordered the tuna melt. Both sandwiches were very good. Our waitress was friendy and on-the-spot. There is a bar area with ample televisions for all to view. A small game room with pool tables and foosball. The decore is sports chic. Using baseball bats for door handles is unique. We both left in a happy state. If you are on I-43 take the Hwy 10 east exit, you can't miss it.

2  Thank Calicoboy
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We love Time Out Sports Bar and Grill. We love the friendly staff and the food is consistently great. Highly recommend a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Service is great, waitresses are checking up on your meal and drinks. The building inside and out in clean and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a Saturday & ordered the "Southwest chicken salad". It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! Generous portion & they even included 2 toasted bread slices. Yummy salad...would absolutely order this again!