“Good local restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have never had an issue with any visit to Timeout. This last visit, they were pretty busy, there was a Badger game on. Our waitress was very attentive and tried to get to us when she could.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Nice bar and grill setting. Three of us had fish and chips and the other person had a BLT sandwich. All 4 meals were good. Had the sweet potato fries instead of chips and they were very good. Single malt scotch available. Will return when in town.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch. With the family and a few others. They had a variety of pub food, soups and good sandwiches.
The only complaint that the kids had was that the hamburgers/cheeseburgers were greasy.
We had a good amount of food with every order!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

First of all I want to thank the Time Out for hosting our monthly Civil War Roundtable meetings. Today I took my hungry wife here for lunch. I decided on a black bean burger; and my wife ordered the tuna melt. Both sandwiches were very good. Our waitress was friendy and on-the-spot. There is a bar area with ample televisions for all to view. A small game room with pool tables and foosball. The decore is sports chic. Using baseball bats for door handles is unique. We both left in a happy state. If you are on I-43 take the Hwy 10 east exit, you can't miss it.

2  Thank Calicoboy
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We love Time Out Sports Bar and Grill. We love the friendly staff and the food is consistently great. Highly recommend a visit if your in the area.