“Had a great lunch”

Ranked #82 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Best Pizza in the Lakeshore Area and outstanding Wings. If you like karaoke then this is the place to be for the best sounding system anywhere.
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Always good. Great pizza. Good breakfast. Always friendly, one of our favorite places to go .casual,

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Stopped-in with some friends for dinner and drinks one Tuesday night ("Taco Tuesday," actually). I opted for a Bison Burger and it was well-prepared and very tasty. My friends were also happy with their selections. Service was fast and friendly too. The owner also regaled us with the history of the place and a particular episode involving a casket on a halloween many years ago (ask about it if you want a good laugh). Very enjoyable visit. I'll be back.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice atmosphere. Good service. Their bacon cheeseburger and fries was delicious. Prices were right in line with what you would expect to pay for bar food.

1  Thank Nate H
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Don't waste your money and time. Terrible food and bad service. The bartender never offered to fix the problem...just took our money and said sorry.

1  Thank Elissa K
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I were starved after riding bicycles and asked to sit outside, as we were all sweaty. It was the perfect place for a little refreshment - it is right at the start/finish of the Devil's River Bike Trail from Rockwood to Denmark. We sat outside and had some refreshments after our 25 mile ride (to Maribel and back). I am not sure what the chicken breast was marinated in, but the sandwich on toasted bun with a bit of Italian dressing on the side was simply delicious! My husband had the cheeseburger soup and ranch chicken sandwich, which were just okay. No complaints about the service and I would gladly go back for some entertainment some time.