“New York Style Pizza is a Nice Change”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leonardo's Pizza Parlour
Ranked #23 of 75 Restaurants in Mequon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Having been born and raised in Chicago, pizza is very near and dear to my heart. When I do have pizza, it is usually deep dish or stuffed, the types of pizza I was raised on; however, I occasionally desire a change of pace and Leonardo's New York style pizza is what I get. If I stop in for lunch, I like that I can order a couple of slices topped the way I like them and eat them there. I appreciate Leonardo's for being the only pizza delivery service in southwest Mequon for many years. Although one of the big chains now delivers in my area, they can't beat the taste of a Leonardo's 18" New York style pizza.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great pizza! Gluten free options. Nice selection of dishes including calzones, lasagna and sandwiches for dine-in, take-out or delivery. Clean. TV always has sports playing. Soda and Snapple products. Convenient parking. Restrooms.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

It is hard to find a pizza place with good pizza and main dishes but Leonardo's is one of those rare finds. I have ordered their pizza often but my favorite is the Mostacholi with meatballs. The sauce is very good and the way they bake the cheese makes it gooey and good.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

This is the best pizza on the north shore. New York style, the crust makes the whole pie. Not much of a restaurant inside but a bunch of guys who just know it's amazing pizza...

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Not my style! They do not offer thin crisp crusts and are kinda on the expensive side. Have good delivery service . Pizza's seem very oily!