“Quick service”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #40 of 75 Restaurants in Mequon
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 10942 N Port Washington Rd, , Mequon where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I love the mac and cheese at Noodles and company (order it with extra sauce). This Noodles and Company is super quick (and friendly) with easy parking

Reviewed 12 October 2016

food is fresh but really bland in flavour and not close to Japanese flavours, i would be leary if I had allergies since I found an ingredient that belonged in another dish. a lot of workers but slow service. will not return

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Wide selection of noodle based dishes. Some are gluten free. Customized soda machine allows you to select and mix your favorite Coca-Cola beverages. Moderately priced. Clean.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I am a fan of Noodles & Company and have eaten lunch there many times in Denver. I found this location while on business in Mequon and happily went for lunch. Everything was about the same as any other Noodles I've been to, though I will say my noodles seemed a bit undercooked. I don't want to rate this on one slightly below average experience, as I still love the food. I just hope it was a one time unlucky thing and not a regular occurrence.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

been here a few times always good never a bad meal quick service takeout great great location nice place to eat