Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison
US$102
Country Inn
US$161
Residence Inn
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton(Middleton)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$131
US$148
US$139
Comfort Suites Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$94
ComfortSuites
US$113
US$95
US$76
US$85
All reviewscapital breweryunderground parkingfree laundryfull size refrigeratorlong term stayhighway sidebooked a king suitesocial hourroad noisesmall poolfamily stayhaving funawesome staffwaffleswest towne mallnight auditorhot tub
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I have no complaints, and have nothing but good to say about staying here. The staff are all friendly and very accommodating. We faced the Courtyard, and the highway, and road noise was NOT an issue. We got to the Zoo and Children's Museum in Madison within minutes. West Towne Mall is close. Free breakfast is more than adequate, and tastes good! "Reception" at night really can be your evening meal if you don't feel like going out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Fausto C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear wmcge,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review your stay. We are glad to hear you had a great experience and had an opportunity to enjoy so many things in Madison. We hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again soon. Fausto C

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in for the weekend to visit family. The hotel accommodated an early check-in. The room was clean, but is clearly showing its age. A few things were broken, like the bathroom door latch and one of the power outlets, neither were that important to us. We booked a king suite and discovered the pullout bed was a twin rather than a double, but we were able to get creative and got extra blankets so we could make a second bed using the chaise lounge portion of the couch. Both kids enjoyed the small pool and I had a long soak in the hot tub. I have to say the jewels of the place were the staff members. All the the front desk workers were knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. Plus, the "head breakfast lady" had a smile on her face each morning and made a point to check in with guests to be sure they were happy with breakfast. The kids are always a fan of the big fluffy waffles with all the fixings. We would stay again, but likely in a different room type.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Fausto C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Fambly101,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear your family enjoyed the accommodations, but especially proud to learn our staff made all the difference. We hope to see you and the family back soon; if you needed more beds, next time try booking a one bedroom suite with 2 beds. It has the same layout as your other room, but with 2 beds and a sleeper sofa. Hope to see you back soon. Fausto C.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The hotel is conveniently located off Route 12. I found it clean and quiet. Parking is mysterious at first because it shares a parking lot with a medical facility, but continue past the hotel and follow the signs to underground parking. Even if you're not yet registered just hit the button and they will let you in. I would stay above the second floor - my room on the second floor was near the open balcony to the bar/eating area - a little noisy. Breakfast was good. Plenty of restaurants nearby - even some within short walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Fausto C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Tan31_11,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the accommodations and our wonderful location. We hope to see you back soon so we may attempt to deliver a 5 star impression. Fausto C.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed on a Friday night in April 2017. The room was clean but as is the case with most hotels, the furniture looked like something out of the 1970s.

The full size refrigerator and kitchenette was nice.

The walls in the place were so thin we could hear the person snoring in the next room.

The best part of the hotel is it's location on the West side near some restaurants and Capitol Brewing.

The price was competitive and as a result we would probably stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Fausto C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Drake V,

Thank you for choosing us during your visit and taking the time to review your experience. I'm sorry we missed our chance to make a greater impression on your first visit, but we hope to see you back soon so we may try again. Thanks for your patronage. Fausto C.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I had a reservation at this property for two nights. I had some concerns about noise level on the highway side of the hotel. I'm an IHG Gold Elite member and wanted to speak directly with the onsite front desk to request a non-highway side room just prior to their room assignments (1-2 days before my arrival). I called at 3 different times of day, multiple times on each attempt. Every time, there was no answer and the automated phone system would send me back to the initial greeting - "press 1 if you'd like to speak with someone about an existing reservation, 2 for new reservations...". I understand a front desk can get busy sometimes with onsite guests and not be able to answer incoming phones. However, the repeated lack of answer at 3 separate times of day told me all I needed to know about the priority they would give to my room request. I cancelled the reservation and booked another hotel on the other side of the highway.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Fausto C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear TMc53,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We did experience some significant malfunction issues with our telephone system that caused several headaches to both staff and patrons; it definitely was not lack of responsiveness or appreciation for our guests, but a faulty server that took longer than expected to repair. I apologize for not being able to answer your call and address your concerns prior to arrival. I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you in the future and repair the bad impression we have caused. Regards, Fausto C.