1,188 results
All reviews kil wat chocolate bar pabst theater front desk underground parking marcus center lobby bar sitting room the river walk self parking an update hotel is in a great location flat screen old world king room kilowat downtown
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Showed up at InterContinental past check in time. Sadly my room was not ready. I told I was number two for a room. I was offered some coupons for free drinks at the bar. It was a nice gesture and I was hopeful my room would be ready shortly, as I needed to change clothes and be ready to leave the hotel later that night. My room never did end up being ready and I was offered to use the health club for a location to change and clean up. Again this was a nice gesture. After I returned from from evening my room was ready and bags delivered. I understand a room might be ready but having to wait hours was a bit much. But the hotel did try and make this bad situation good and I ended up not being to too disappointed.
The room was very nice, comfortable, and clean. Yes, I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank DCA2113
bryantbanda, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

DCA2113,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your understanding regarding the late check in! I certainly apologize for the delay, this is certainly something that we try very hard to avoid, but it does happy from time to time. I'm glad our Service Team was able to take care of you and help make up for the delays.

I hope we get to welcome you back again when you're in Milwaukee!

Bryant B
Director, Front Office
InterContinental Milwaukee

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. I have stayed here a number of times. It is just like home in Milwaukee.
The lobby is nice with a bar and drinks. Great place to meet friends.
Now the elevators seems slow. I would they put mirrors up at the elevators.
The other issue is the stairway is dirty. Not exceedingly so but dirty none the less. I recommend a cleaning at least weekly. Maybe even consider painting.
I will return! I like this place.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Amber E, Front Office Supervisor at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Hello Daniel S,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to share your feedback with us. I appreciate your returned business, and am happy to hear we are a "home away from home for you!" I apologize the elevators seem slow lately, maybe this was during a busy rush. I'll be having our Housekeeping team look into the stairwells being dirty. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Here to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The room was clean, nice, big..big comfy bed with a separate area for lounging. The staff were nice, helpful and treated us to a free breakfast. Great location for visiting fun Milwaukee places, like theaters and Lucille's piano bar. Had a great time...I would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello dansparacino,

Thank you for your recent stay, and Happy belated 20th Anniversary! I'm thrilled to hear you decided to spend such a special occasion with us, and we were able to help make it a memorable one! I look forward to welcoming you both back again!

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

By far one of the best places we ever stayed. The staff is there 24 -7 to wait on you and help you. The people there truly love the jobs. Rooms was very comfortable clean. And the wonderful thoughtfulness of the staff just put it over the top. This was our first time staying here but they have customers for life. Thsnk you all

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello rangerjohn2,

Thank you for your recent stay, and Happy belated 20th Anniversary! I'm so happy to hear you decided to share this special occasion with us, and that we were able to help make it a memorable one!! We do love what we do here, and I'm overjoyed that shows. I can't wait to welcome you both back!

Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed for only one night, but enjoyed the upscale, very clean room. Underground parking is easily accessed (thought a little tight- glad I didn't have my husband's pickup truck) and expensive, but appears to be secure which is a nice feature in downtown Milwaukee. I like hotels with complimentary breakfast and this one doesn't, but the hotel's restaurant is open fairly early and the prices were not terribly high and service was fairly quick.

Stayed: October 2015
Amber E, Front Office Supervisor at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Hello Karen G,

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I agree, some of the parking spaces in the parking structure can be a bit tight! We also offer Valet parking, and do have a package that includes the room and breakfast. I'll be sure to share your quick service with our Food & Beverage team. Hope to see you soon!