US$125
Kimpton
US$203
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$152
  • Breakfast included
US$149
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$179
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$262
US$197
Agoda.com
US$126
1,013 results
All reviewsparking garageriverside theaterself parkthe river walkwithin walking distancefree breakfastbradley centerpool and hot tubhot breakfastmilwaukee downtownthe breakfast areaper daymiller parklocation was perfectfitness centerpublic marketyogurt
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We always stay here! Free breakfast is nice, clean rooms & counter girls Manali
& Srasha super helpful and friendly.
Valet parking was easy and quick.
Lots of homeless....We'll be back for the nexts Cubs game⚾️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Denise H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in town for the Cubs/Brewers game. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time they play in Milwaukee.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I recently did a day business trip that turned into a weekend of fun in Milwaukee having never stayed downtown I was surprised at the exceptional service in this Hotel. The minute I walked in I was greeted by the Valet then the front desk. My room was comfortable and very nice for the price. The best thing about the hotel is the location I was close to the trendy areas of the downtown such as the Third Ward etc. Highly suggest this little cute hotel in downtown Milwaukee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

WARNING: Do not attempt to stay at this hotel when there is a wedding reception. The reception hall was directly above our master suite and the DJ was right above our room. My wife and I could not even talk to each other because the noise from the DJ was so loud!! We ended up leaving the hotel two hours after we checked in because the staff at the front desk did nothing to try and help us out. The absolute worst hotel experience of my life. I am posting video and photos on Hampton's Facebook and Twitter account showing how loud it was and how bad their 100% satisfaction guarantee is! It is just marketing hype and the staff have no training or ability to meet that guarantee!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay. We are addressing this issue with the company that rents out the Sixthfloor ballroom space to ensure that they have policies in place that do not impede upon our guest satisfaction. Again, we are very sorry for the poor experience and will immediately address the issue.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Staff was not helpful and we waited over 30 minutes for the parking valet to find our vehicle. No one seemed too upset about it except us. The location was fine, near the river and Lake Michigan. Room cleanliness was good, but staff was not helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

We are very sorry to hear that your recent stay was not 100% Satisfactory. We take all feedback seriously, and will certainly discuss this situation with the company that is contracted for the valet service. We will also utilize this information as an opportunity to make improvements to the service that our staff provides. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I’ve stayed at this property before and I’ve been very happy. Take this review with a grain of salt due to a long hot night with no sleep. My husband and I enjoy a brewer win at Miller Park that included lots of drinks and celebration. Got to our room after the game husband went right to sleep and I turned the air conditioner on that’s when the fun started. Constant clicking from the thermostat. Only way to get it to stop was to shut it off. Room would then get hot due to two bodies and the unusual heat wave hitting the Midwest. No way I could change rooms but I immediately reported the issue in the morning after a long night of no sleep. Was told the hotel knew about the noise and they put us in the room anyway. Over all hotel is in a good location good for a night on the town in Milwaukee easy to get around from hotel to festivals. I’ve stayed here before and I will again but I’ll listen for noise before unpacking...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy a comfortable nights stay on your recent visit to Milwaukee. Our engineering team is working on rectifying the noise that is coming from the thermostat. It is in the process of being corrected. Certainly, on your next trip to Milwaukee, you will experience a peaceful rest.