I had a great time at the Hilton. There is an excellent bar street level. Don't be deceived by the name and generic sportsbar appearance of the place. They have an excellent selection of local microbrews on tap and in bottles and the food is better than you expect.
My room was modern and spacious and they even gave me free wifi for the 2 nights I was there when I grimaced at the idea of paying 9.99 a night for access.
Staff are friendly, breakfast was average. Location is great, right downtown.
Overall I really enjoyed my trip to Milwaukee and I found the people to be very friendly and fun and the city to have a good vibe. Be sure to take the LakeFront Brewery tour while you are in town. Note, taxis are more than you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton