“Thanks for the memorable night.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JoJo's Martini Lounge
Ranked #10 of 136 Nightlife in Milwaukee
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful time your crew showed us this past weekend. Although we were packed in the corner your waitress always got us at the right time for the next drink. This was the perfect last stop on our anniversary night. Thanks

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stayed at local hotel and they recommended this place outside of their own lounge for a nice place to go for after dinner drinks. This was a place unlike what we have ever been to and it was a little bit of shock for us in a decent way I guess. My husband is a beer drinker and although they did not have any tappers their bottle selection was decent. I had never heard of Martinique before and they were pretty unique. I had one that was really sour for my taste but needless to say I found my niche with a martini that tasted like a dream sickle. I am sure we will stop in next time we are in town.

1  Thank Bricko C
Reviewed 17 July 2013

If you are a regular martini lover this is the place for you as they are made with top shelf "strong" liquor. We usually have a DDriver with us as they catch up with you quick. I would like to see them add a virgin martini list so the driver could also enjoy. Nice place.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Martini specials are a good value, regular ones not so much. Be careful, the martini's can sneak up on you! You're in Wauwatosa, zero tolerance for DUI!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We went shopping to the Mayfair Mall and someone at one of the stores recommended this martini lounge. Service was great, and the cosmos were awesome. We probably would have found this place sooner but the outside of the building gives you the impression that it is not a lounge. Good thing we were referred as once you walk inside you are wow'd by the cozy setup and painted walls. We will definately be back again as it was a really enjoyable time.