US$125
US$179
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$203
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$262
US$198
Agoda.com
US$126
All reviewsbliss productssliding doorvalet parkingbradley centerfront deskbars and restaurantsconstruction noiseriver viewwater stcool vibewithin walking distancenight lifeself parkold worldvalet staffwould stay here againthin walls
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I spent Friday night April 20, 2018.
My room smelled like cigarettes. I had trouble sleeping with the horrible scent of tobacco. I told the front desk,and they just said, sorry.
It's a smoke free hotel, but why doesit smell like cigarettes.
It was a bit overpriced. The room was small and very plain. No pictures on the walls. It looked like a college dorm.

The valet parking was very disorganized and very expensive. The front desk also seened confused, and disorganized.I won't be returning to this hotel ever again. There are too many other hotels downtown that are much better,and with more reasonable rates.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Sarah L, Manager at Aloft Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Weathered994,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay.

I am very sorry to hear that your stay wasn't a more positive experience. I would love the opportunity to discuss these issues in more detail with you. If you have a moment please reach out to me at the hotel: 414-226-0122.

Thank you and have a great week.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is what you would expect from aLoft. Good vibe, nicely sized rooms, friendly staff and good amenities. Gym was small but decent equipment. Location was great for college tours and just two blocks to the Bradley Center. Plenty of restaurants and bars close by. Would definitely stay here again when visiting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to start by saying I travel for business 3 days every week. Typically, I stay at the Radisson, this hotel reminded me why I would rather drive 30 minutes then deal with the headache of a different hotel.

Let's start with valet. We patiently waited for the valet for 10 minutes, when he approached people standing BEHIND us in line rather than us. My coworker let him know we needed our car as well (hence us waiting patiently next to the valet desk). The valet does not apologize or really acknowledge us other than taking our ticket. He drives the car around and does not speak at all, just gives the keys and walks away. ...I will say the female valet was friendly both days though.

The front desk did not acknowledge us any day we were there. Minimum interaction even when checking in.

Bathrooms are weird, a little too modern for me and soap scum where showers need to be cleaned better. Showers are ice cold and you have to reach under the ice cold water to adjust temp. Toilet seats do not stay up. Bathroom offers zero privacy as there is a window from shower to bedroom and bathroom door is a sliding door leaving large crack.

The only good things are a convenient location and a very comfortable bed.

The hotel tries so hard to be different but they end up just messing it all up making an uncomfortable and frustrating experience. The $20 silly putty for sale in the lobby speaks to how they just miss the mark.

We ended up checking out a day early (which was nonrefundable) and driving 30 minutes away to the Radisson rather than stay another night here. Convenience isn't everything. Customer Service IS everything.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sarah L, Manager at Aloft Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Crittle12383,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am very sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I would love to discuss the problems you had with you over the phone. When you have a moment to talk please reach out to me at 414-290-0336.

Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Our welcome to the Aloft was beyond wonderful. I am so sorry that I do not know the gentleman's man who checked us in. He was courteous, and genuinely kind. He asked us about our plans and made us feel really welcome to the Aloft. Kudos to him. I hope you can look up his name because he truly set himself apart from our other stays at Aloft and the other Westin family of hotels. Thank you so much for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: The service of the check-in staff and the bar staff was exemplary. We really enjoyed our stay. - The only comment was the shower. The temperature of the water was not constant. It was hard to maintain a warm, not scalding water temperature.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Aloft staff is excellent, they really provide friendly yet professional service. The rooms are clean, modern and very affordable. The location is really a great part of the equation, you can walk to everything, very safe and convenient. Kudos to the entire staff!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family