“Such great food!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing! Staff is always friendly and helpful. One of the best places in Milwaukee to get a Bloody Mary!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have heard very nice things about Cafe Benelux and checked it out for ourselves, we very not disappointed. We were greeted by a friendly staff member and shown to a table.....one of us ordered the Cobb salad and the other Salad Nicoise, both came out fresh and delicious. Planning now to return, to try other items....everything looked good as it passed by to other dinners. Also, there is a great selection of beers, many on tap.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Note that I believe you can get on the waiting list through Yelp. I highly recommend doing this as the wait can be long - our wait for sunday brunch - we arrived right before 12 noon - was almost an hour.

Was passing through Milwaukee and came here by recommendation from a friend. I am giving it 5 stars because I had the most amazing chicken and waffles. It was a small waffle, with a juicy well fried chicken strip with two eggs on top. It was a special for the day, and I told the server they should always offer it. It was sweet, savory, and the chili maple syrup added a slight spicy. Hit all the taste buds. Really good.

My wife got the regular waffle with bananas - which she liked. We started off with the beignets which were also pretty decent. I had a coffee - alright. And we had the Elderflower mimosas, which were good too.

The staff was attentive and nice - though obviously busy.

If I lived in Milwaukee I would be back. If you go for brunch and they have the chicken and waffles as I described - get it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great brunch on a Saturday morning. My husband had a breakfast burrito that was good sized and yummy. I had the Blet & a, a twist on a BLT with eggs, which was very tasty and filling. He had a traditional Bloody Mary (very spicy) and I had a mimosa that was really good. The staff was great and very helpful with the menu. The place did fill up quickly starting around 11 so I suggest you get there before that or be ready for a bit of a wait. Great experience and good location.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My sister and I went here for lunch as we were walking around the third ward. We had excellent service and the got the seafood platter. It was all around delicious. We sat up on the roof and basked in the sun while drinking white wine.