“Great gelato and sorbets”
Review of Cold Spoons

Cold Spoons
Ranked #12 of 22 Dessert in Milwaukee
Reviewed 9 March 2016

There are about two dozen flavors so that the problem is choosing among them. The staff is very friendly and you can either buy pints to go or eat there or both. I particularly like the pink grapefruit, the passion fruit, the mint straciatella, and the chocolate.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We love Cold Spoons! They have fantastic, ever-changing flavors. They also are very good to our neighborhood!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

The service was really good, we were offered many cheerful tastes before we settled in on some truly yummy selections. My only disappointment was there was nothing chocolate on the menu when we went!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Cold Spoons is my favorite spot for gelato in the Milwaukee metro area. The portions are generous, and the flavors are fresh, authentic and numerous--always plenty to choose from, and they are hard choices, too! The last time I stopped in, after seeing a movie at the Times Cinema just down the block, I had Tiramisu and Roasted Almond, a to-die-for combination, in my book. My friend wasn't feeling well, so she had a taste and then declined to order. The girl behind the counter immediately asked if she'd like a glass of water instead. Kudos to the management for hiring such friendly and polite young people!

Reviewed 25 May 2015

We were both very pleasantly surprised. It tasted like being in Italy. As soon as we saw the pistachio gelato, and saw it was tan instead of neon green, we knew we were in the right place. We loved the rich, authentic taste of both the pistachio and the roasted almond, which we got to go. We had half lemon / pink grapefruit, it was refreshing and tangy. The other bowl was half pear / pineapple, which were creamy and a delicious palate cleanser. The pineapple was the hands down the winner of our experience, surprising and perfect!