“Great variety of flavors”
Review of Cold Spoons

Cold Spoons
Ranked #13 of 25 Dessert in Milwaukee
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Visited Cold Spoons, with friends (including kids) for the first time this past weekend. I was very impressed with the variety of flavors of gelato and sorbet. They have standard flavors (like Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Oreo), but also some 'out there' creative flavors like a Beet sorbet! There was also Red Orange, 'Fat Elvis' (a chocolate, peanut butter, banana combo), Caramel Sea Salt, Coconut/Pear, and a lot of other varieties. These assortment apparently varies somewhat each day. I enjoyed both of my picks (I combined Fat Elvis and Cappuccino in one serving) and look forward for an excuse to go back to try other flavors. Low key place. Simple. Just lots of neat flavors!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Easy to overlook, this small gelato shop tucked away in a residential neighborhood serves outstanding gelato and sorbetto. Their gelato is made on-site, and it is amazing. My family has tried 12 of their flavors and have yet to find one that isn't an incredible delight. If you are in the area, seek this shop out. You will not regret it.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

There are about two dozen flavors so that the problem is choosing among them. The staff is very friendly and you can either buy pints to go or eat there or both. I particularly like the pink grapefruit, the passion fruit, the mint straciatella, and the chocolate.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We love Cold Spoons! They have fantastic, ever-changing flavors. They also are very good to our neighborhood!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

The service was really good, we were offered many cheerful tastes before we settled in on some truly yummy selections. My only disappointment was there was nothing chocolate on the menu when we went!

Been to Cold Spoons? Share your experiences!