1,062 results
All reviewsbrew kettlesblue ribbonbrew housecopper brewingterrace suiteunique hotelfull kitchenattached restaurantstained glasscontinental breakfastcool hotelrooms are hugehard boiled eggsexposed brickvalet servicevalet parkinghistoric building
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and nostalgia. Rooms were large and clean, but the pillows as in any hotel are always subpar the only other critique I have was that there were no tissues in the room. Continental breakfast was on par with other competing hotels but the restaurant was confined to pub food only.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The best feature of this hotel is that it is unlike most any others around, with all the rooms clustered around a central atrium featuring the top portion of the original giant copper brewing kettles of the original Pabst Brewery. Our room, on the 2nd floor, was actually down a hall right behind the kettles. The room was spacious and well-appointed, and we appreciated the fridge (for storing our sausage from nearby Usingers). Staff were friendly and efficient. It's easy to walk to a number of attractions such as the old town, riverwalk, the Wisconsin Center, etc. A few cons - valet parking is pricey, breakfast is OK but unimpressive, and the one thing that we'd most like to see changed - the large-screen TVs just outside the hallways leading to rooms (at least on our floor), which are blaring beer content until pretty late at night. We could hear this clearly from our room. Don't play those after 5PM!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fuzby
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Two colleagues and I stayed here. We were all impressed with the accommodations and the staff. Twenty gold stars to the designer/decorator of the rooms. We travel the globe, stay at memorable properties, and these rooms really amazed us. The staff was very attentive and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. But one glaring negative: The Wi-Fi is just terrible. 5Mb up and the same down is not commendable. All three of us, staying in disparate parts of the property experienced similar results from our speed tests, including one test at 4AM. No password entry probably has something to do with it. Who knows how many people in the attached picture were using the hotel's internet. But I'm sure the culprit is more than just that.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in one of the old Pabst Brewery complex buildings. Very cool features including restored copper fermentation tanks and industrial decor throughout.

Nice rooms with kitchenette and comfortable beds. Basic breakfast provided. Easy walk to new Bucks arena, many restaurants, and the river walk. Jackson Pub is attached and had excellent food and service. Highly recommend staying here, especially if you appreciate old buildings.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We have been staying at the Brewhouse several times a year for the past 4 years while our son was a student at Marquette. During the weekend of May 18-21 we booked 4 rooms including the Baron Terrace room for our family. We traveled from CT and NC to spend the weekend together and to celebrate our son’s graduation. Our expectation was that service would be as it has been over the years - we were so very wrong. I hate to give bad reviews, but I just have to in this instance. Our room (Baron Terrace) was never cleaned during our 3 night stay. I cannot understand this - when I called after the first time, we were told there was a do not disturb sign out - which was completely untrue. The room was not vacuumed when we arrived in it after check in, there were price tags from other guests clothes on the floor, surfaces were not cleaned and there was very little in terms of kitchen supplies in this very large space. We had to request additional towels and glasses. Similarly, our guests informed me that their rooms were not cleaned and they had to request maid service. This was extremely embarrassing to me as the host for this occasion. Front desk staff who I’ve found to be so friendly in the past, never inquired about our stay and seemed put out when we made requests. The valets are as always, wonderful and happy to help. Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub was the saving grace - so fun, delicious and friendliest staff around. With my next sons considering Marquette next year, we will be making all future reservations back at the Iron Horse - where the staff is actually happy to assist, rooms are cleaned daily and my money is better spent. Thousands of dollars we spent at the Brewhouse graduation weekend - I would have rather spent more elsewhere. Being a unique property will only get you so far. There are so many great choices of hotels in MKE, and sadly, Brewhouse will not be ours in the future. (Please note: during the reservations process and thorough several adjustments, Kristen was very helpful to us!).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family