“So cool”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Astor
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went to Coast recently for a wedding. It was perfect for a wedding. Good food, appetizers were really good and the servers came around quite frequently. Really enjoy this place, just wish it was an open resturant. Apparently they only do large functions now. Love the ocean theme!!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Went to Coast for my daughter's sorority dinner. Amazing view. We had a buffet and it was very good. Not easy to feed 100 people. We want to go back and have dinner.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I'm new to this side of Downtown Milwaukee, as my office just moved to a newly constructed building close by. So me and the colleagues say, "Let's try Coast" for happy hour. It was 5pm. It was a Thursday. The signage said they were supposed to be open. They were not. We went to the Milwaukee Sail Loft instead.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Oh my, the popovers were fantastic! I can't say enough about them. Definitely enjoyed the filet and scallops, both were cooked perfectly, and the sides were well matched. Wine service was good and the wait staff assisted in helping us choose a perfect match. Loved the atmosphere and the view.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Had a corpoate party here recently. Food was exceptional, especially the Beef Wellington. The short ribs were also outstanding. I heard this might only be open for planned events now but if so try and get invited.