“Great Thai by the Airport ”

Kims Thai Restaurant
Ranked #426 of 1,666 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Colleagues took me to Kim's and it was delicious. The Thai Noodle was perfect for me at a #2 heat. The spice might be a little higher here than most Thai places. The pork vegetable spring roll was so fresh, delicious and very large. I will definitely go back next trip

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 20 January 2017

we come here almost every other week and always have good food and the service is getting better.
The peanut sauce and volcano sauce cant be beat.
They have added a soda chiller so the drink issue is better than before.

The food was great, but a little off.
It just wasn't as good the last time as we have had.
The prices are right and I highly recommend this place, just was a little different.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Our group of 4 enjoyed our lunch at Kim's. Service was ok but the real treat was the food. The special offered for the day was generous serving sized. The Server does ask what heat level you want and suggests a 4 or under if you are not accustomed to hotly spiced food and she was absolutely correct on this.
It should be noted that they have a busy takeout business that may slow down service around meal times. Also note the new address on layton ave.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I love this place and would hit them every time I went grocery shopping at the Pacific Seafood grocery store. This little restaurant was inside the grocer tucked away into a hallway off to the side! I am now excited that they have move to their own place in a small mall on the north side of Layton Ave. east of the freeway overpass.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Close to my hotel. Drove past twice. Its next to Ihop. Incredible pad thai. Great family run joint. Very busy take out. I've been twice in 5 days and will probably go back 1 more time. So much to chose from on menu. Volcano chicken looked awesome.

Date of visit: July 2016