US$133
US$124
US$113
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$186
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$195
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$143
US$125
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$215
US$161
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
All reviewsgreat locationno elevatorfull kitchenquiet neighborhoodstudio apartmentsmall kitchenfirst floorart museumcharming hotellake michiganstep back in timeold buildingwithin walking distancebrady streetclose to downtownold schoolan older hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Great customer service skills, great location, very neat rooms. First time trying this hotel. As I walked up to the door I was a bit skeptical but it was nice. It also have cable which was nice had great movies playing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe P, Front Office Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hello, thanks for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We will make sure to relay your kind words to our staff. We hope you'll come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We have stayed at the Plaza quite a few times now. We tried other nearby hotels but nothing compares to the service, quality of accommodations and parking. It is within walking distance to several wonderful restaurants as well as the lake, the art museum and a wonderful grocery store. We travel from SE Iowa about twice (sometimes three) times a year just to enjoy the experience. The Plaza is a big part of the fun.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi David, thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us here at The Plaza. Our outdoor courtyard is opening at the end of this month, and we have a brand new happy hour starting in June, so you'll have to come back and visit us again this summer! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I love Milwaukee and I love the neighborhood where The Plaza sits. I have stayed multiple times at The Plaza and I have given The Plaza glowing reviews. Not, Now. Recently I stayed for five nights. Each day the housekeeping went from okay, to bad, to worse!!!! No refills on the mini shampoos and soap, bathroom not cleaned properly, no fresh wash clothes, no cup refills, etc... After day four I spoke to the front desk and they sent word to housekeeping that my room was to be completely cleaned. After being gone for 12 hours, I returned to a room that had not been touched!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for the review! We are so sorry to hear that our housekeeping team did not stock your room with the proper soaps and amenities during your stay. We pride ourselves in our strong housekeeping team, as well as the cleanliness of our rooms, but we must have missed the mark with your room. We will share this information with our Housekeeping Manager and take the proper actions needed to better our team. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share with us, please reach out to our Assistant General Manager, Jessica, at hotelmanager@plazahotelmilwaukee.com to discuss those details. Thank you, again, for the feedback!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

While I liked my stay and have visited the Plaza on a number occasions, it was the first time I visited with my dog. I did not see a nonrefundable pet fee. While I do not object to paying a pet fee, I had to pay a $50,00 pet for a one night stay. I come to Milwalukee frequently on business. I am afraid I will not return to the plaza with my dog if I am there for just 2 0r 3 days.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, thank you for the review! We are so sorry to hear you were surprised to see our pet fee on your bill. You should have been informed of that fee upon check in, so we will be reminding our team to be more transparent regarding this policy. Please keep in mind that the pet fee is a one time only fee, so if you do decide to stay for several days the fee won't be applied multiple times. We loving having pups stay with us here at the Plaza Hotel, so we do hope you'll stay with us again on your next Milwaukee trip!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great building and rooms for the price, the location is perfect and the staff is excellent. I love the cafe too, but worry about staying in the summer without AC (possible some rooms have it). Would recommend and stay again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello! Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, as well as your meal in the Cafe. Although all of our rooms are all heated with radiators in the winter, each room has an A/C unit for the warmer months as well, so we hope you'll come stay with us again this summer!