All reviews laura sue and rick prairie sky clotted cream labor of love shared bathroom gracious hosts miller park sitting room chocolate chip cookies off street parking two night stay step back in time third floor marquette university baseball game victorian neighborhood
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My friends and I who have known each other for 54 yrs plan a trip every couple of years. We have enjoyed staying at a bed and breakfast so when I looked into Milwaukee I found the Schuster Mansion! Wow what a wonderful experience we had. Every attention to detail was attended to including the gorgeous rooms, the delicious breakfast, the beautiful high tea and the amazing owners Laura Sue and Rick. They made the Schuster mansion stand out as a bed and breakfast. The history, the stories and welcoming and caring nature was one of my best experiences and I have traveled a lot! Make sure you do the high tea also. From the food to the place settings to the presentation is so worth it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The owners are very charming. Offers a selection of breakfast. Located near lots of attractions.Some remodeling still going on. Our room had a separate sitting room. Very historic. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

Room Tip: second floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Everything about this Bed & Breakfast is Exceptional. The owners Rick and Laura Sue, were amazing people.. Kind and friendly and dressed the part as well. Such a beautiful home.. Decorated to the hilt.. So much to look at. Our breakfast was excellent and amazing.. You read a lot of reviews about the neighborhood.. We never felt "unsafe". they have security cameras all over and a security guard sat in a car across the street as well. Parking in the back of the house not on the main street, which also was very safe. Can not wait to go back.. The location is very close to Miller Park and to downtown if you are going to a play or show. Rick and Laura Sue made us feel like family, everything about our stay was excellent. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We booked this home base on a 9.3 booking rating. When we arrived at the location I was shocked. It was in a very low rent poorly kept area. I was afraid of leaving our car and bikes there. The home was beautiful and the hosts were very nice. Prior to our arrival I got an emai advising me of a two night charge that was applied. We were only staying one night and booking told us it would not be charged until we arrived. I just received another two night charge from them. I also did not get a request from booking to evaluate the B&B. This is the only time in 400 plus times that had happened. The 9 be rating is totally false and after talking to booking I believe the owners have rigged it.

Room Tip: Make sure your car is safe. The area is bad.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kearnsbj
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We are heading to the air show and decided to stay in Milwaukee one night. Looked up website and attracted by the pictures. After we get in here and checked in. We really satisfied with their hospitality and enjoyed the decorations in the house. One of the great experience of B&B.

Stayed: July 2017