When you find a place where you can relax the minute you step foot outside your vehicle, where the owners know you so well, they know you need that home-baked chocolate chip cookie now, not later and the room you selected is like a best friend you haven't seen for a while, you don't go looking for anything else. That's what the Schuster Mansion is to me. I've been a regular customer for eight years. Throughout these years, the owners have come to know me well. They laugh with me and cry with me and give me much needed advise on life and love, some of which I don't adhere to and then regret later. There are times I've stayed because I needed a weekend to just relax; there are times when I had an event to attend to and didn't want to make the 90-mintue drive home late at night. No matter what time I arrive back at the mansion, I've always felt safe and that's another reason I come back, over and over again. The mansion is in a city neighborhood, but I've never feared getting out of my car, even when I didn't get back to the mansion until past midnight because the the play at the nearby theater ran longer than expected due to the multiple encore applause for the talented actors. Recently, I invited two friends to join me for breakfast and they're already planning their next visit in December. Lastly, as the owners have come to know me, I've also come to know them. Laura Sue is one of the kindest people I know. Her love for others permeates from her pore and fills the mansion with a sweetness that is shared by her husband and other guest. I love to see the smiles on the other guests' faces and it's fun to meet new people with every visit. If you are looking for your Shangri-La, check out the Schuster Mansion. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schuster Mansion is the newest B&B in Milwaukee's Historic Concordia Neighborhood. Converted to luxury apartments in the 20s, owners/innkeepers Rick & Laura Sue take great pride in returning this architectural gem to its original splendor. Situated just 5 minutes from downtown, it's the perfect destination for your private weekend getaway. Our spacious Victorian suites will surround you in luxury and our wonderful homemade breakfasts can be enjoyed at your private in-suite breakfast table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuster Mansion Hotel Milwaukee
- Schuster Mansion Bed And Breakfast