We stayed two nights. Both nights were in the Pias suite. This room is on the second floor and is very nice. There is a large sitting area, spacious bedroom and a full bathroom. Upon arrival, we got a tour with some history of the building and area. We had four choices for breakfast. The two we had were very good and served promptly at our chosen time. We enjoyed a nice chat with Rick the first morning and Laura the second morning. Hearing about the area around the mansion and how it is changing with time was enlightening. We really enjoyed the personal touches provided by Rick and Laura. I believe we will stay there again. It was much more convenient and easier to get in and out relative to the local hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schuster Mansion is the newest B&B in Milwaukee's Historic Concordia Neighborhood. Converted to luxury apartments in the 20s, owners/innkeepers Rick & Laura Sue take great pride in returning this architectural gem to its original splendor. Situated just 5 minutes from downtown, it's the perfect destination for your private weekend getaway. Our spacious Victorian suites will surround you in luxury and our wonderful homemade breakfasts can be enjoyed at your private in-suite breakfast table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuster Mansion Hotel Milwaukee
- Schuster Mansion Bed And Breakfast