“Take out”

J.J. Chen's
Ranked #574 of 1,586 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The best egg rolls for take out. And I also enjoyed the Kung pao chicken. Delivery is fast and cheap too.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was pleasant. The service was efficient and courteous. The food was hot. It was also tasty. I would definitely go again. The reason I give this restaurant a three is that I try to reserve fours and fives for really outstanding experiences.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I ordered a lunch special for delivery. It took over 1 1/2 hours to arrive. I called just before the hour mark and the person who answered the phone said it should be here any minute. The Chicken Fried rice had 1 piece of chicken in it that I could find.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Got take out food was prepared quickly and was very hot. You can tell it's freshly prepared and not sitting in a warmer. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Checked out this this little restaurant from referrals, we missed not having Dim Sum after living in other cities where it was common place. We tried JJ Chen's. We were pleasantly surprised, good food! Not served traditional cart style, smallish menu, nice variety.
The positive reviews are all correct, we had a nice time of Dim Sum. no complaints about the service or the food we will be back.
Was it traditional Dim Sum service, no; was it actually like in mainland China, Hong Kong or Chinatown in many global locations no; that said it was good Dim Sum. Given the lack of any Dim Sum in Milwaukee we enjoyed the offerings JJ Chen's had to offer.