“The best spring rolls ever!”
Review of Lucky Ginger

Lucky Ginger
Ranked #316 of 1,596 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The ambience in this place is fabulous. The spring rolls even better! It was the first stop on our Third Ward seven-seat bike tour. I could have eaten an entire meal rather than just the signature item. Planning on going back next time we're in Milwaukee!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent, but was a bit pricy to what I'm used to for Thai. Staff was very attentive and friendly so that provides the additional value.

Pad Kee Mao (or drunken noodle) is one of my go to menu items to judge a place and this place passed the test.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

When I come to Milwaukee, I have to come here for lunch. The Asian Fusion selection is amazing and great wine selection. Also has a full bar. Right on the waterfront, you can watch the boats as you enjoy your meal. Relaxed atmosphere, slow paced. Take your time and enjoy!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

After many recommendations to eat at Lucky Ginger, we finally made here for dinner. I called ahead to see if they had vegan entrees. The server immediately rattled off three entrees over the phone. Upon arrival, we were seated in a small--but spacious--dining room. My husband had a basil cucumber gimlet and I had a glass of wine. Our server was sweet and gave a time to enjoy our drinks and talk about entrees. My husband had the drunken noodles with beef and I had the red curry with tofu. Our server talked me out of getting a level 5 for heat. I ended up with a 4 which was perfect for me. Not only was our food amazing, but our bill was surprisingly LOW! We are already talking about going back.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

The food wasn't bad, but a bit pricey for the quality.

What made this visit bad in my opinion though was the cleanliness. When walking to our table my feet were sticking and making noises while walking. The worst was the bathroom. It was so dirty and I didn't expect to see this in this restaurant. It's not a one time thing either as you can see from the filth that's been building up. See attached photos. Of a bathroom can't be clean then I have doubts about the rest of where we're not allowed to see.