“Fantastic pizza!”

Minocqua Pizza Company
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Minocqua
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Love the hand-tossed crust, quality mozzarella (lots of it) and perfect mild sauce! Consistently great! Great customer service too!

1  Thank Andrea A

Reviewed 18 February 2018

As a note to my comments, I did not visit the restaurant my self but eat the pizza at the hotel across the street. But the pizza was very good. I had the veggie pizza and it was smothered full of tasty veggies. I enjoyed it very much.

2  Thank DCA2113
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Good food! Try the cheese curds as an app, very yummy! Little more crowded restraunt. Tables are a little close, and our waiter didn't really check on us if we needed anything. Our ketchup bottle was empty when we sat down and when we had to flag down the waiter to get us more he gave us a bottle with most of it empty. Would try again, this was our first visit. Decent prices.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I liked everything about the pizza except my family and I found the sauce to be too spicy. A milder sauce would improve the pizza 100%.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This is the best pizza I have had in years. Most places fail to put much sauce on their pie. They have great sauce and plenty of it. The cheese is fresh Wisconsin cheese and is wonderful.

1  Thank Richard H