“Great place for sushi!”

Big Tuna
Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This is a solid choice for sushi. The fish is fresh, the rolls vary a bit from your typical offering, and the staff is friendly. I have been here a few times, including on Christmas one year for dinner, and it's always a positive experience.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I've had sushi all across the country: from Wisconsin, Illinois, South Carolina, Florida and Hawaii. Big Tuna is my favorite! We visit about once per month, either dine-in or carry-out, and the service and food are ALWAYS impeccable. I I highly recommend the Golden Dragon and Summer rolls. We are sooo lucky to live so close the very best sushi bar in the US!

1  Thank Laurie D
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I have eaten at sushi all over the US and internationally. This is some of the best Sushi I have consumed. Fresh no fishy flavor for such a small venue. Service is impeccable and I will return often.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I live in a suburb neighboring New Berlin and the three sushi restaurants near me don't stand up to Big Tuna. They are clean, excellent rolls and sushi, and very friendly. I know they are in a strip shopping center but very enjoyable atmosphere and a place I definitely will come back and frequent. Enjoy it thoroughly!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Family wanted to try this place after being there once before. The fried food was tasty but the sushi was mostly bland and soft. Even the beef tataki was average at best. The menu seems varied with many spicy options, but we did not find them to be a memorable challenge.