“Amazing Food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2016

I love sweet and sour chicken. I have ordered it at many, many, restaurants. Asia's sweet and sour chicken is by far, the best that I have ever had. I also must say that everything that I have ever tried at Asia has been absolutely delicious. The Friday fish fry is out of this world. And, I hate to reveal this because I don't want to wait for a table on Saturdays when I go there, but they have a dinner buffet for like $13 that includes bacon wrapped fillets and crab legs! Everything that I tried on the Saturday buffet was awesome! The service at Asia is great. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Asia is my favorite place to eat.

2  Thank ChubbyJohn2016

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We stopped going to this restaurant awhile ago because it was getting pretty worn out and dingy. They recently remodeled so we thought we would try it again. We stopped on a recent Saturday night and were seated immediately. Something new for them is a Saturday night buffet dinner. We opted for the buffet. They offer the usual Chinese appetizers and main courses plus a few other items like crab legs. The buffet seems to be pretty popular and as such, they ran out of several items but if you wait awhile, they tend to refill the dishes fairly often. The food was average Chinese food not anything to go out of your way for. The service for drinks and clearing our plates was very prompt and courteous. The cost was quite reasonable also. New Berlin offers better Chinese food restaurants so I doubt that we will be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

We have only had the fish fry. It's served family style, and there is always enough for everyone, and some to take home. Have been going there for some years now and have not had a bad experience. Waitresses are quick, and attentive. Dining area is somewhat on the smaller side, and sometimes there is a wait, but it's worth it... Lots of people get it to go too.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Great fish fry -fish was great and plenty of it also fries were good all fresh. Great cole slaw. Prompt service

Reviewed 20 March 2015

We love having our Friday fish frys at Asia restaurant.
You can get a fish fry or Chinese and they are both great dinners on Fridays at Asia.
This family owned restaurant has great customer service too!