“Great takeout pizza - our favorite”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crossroads II Pizza & Subs
Ranked #27 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2015

A little takeout/delivery joint in New Berlin.

They have a great thin crust pizza, far better that the chains or other itialian restaurants in the area

Reviewed 17 June 2015

we order delivery for school events. the service is always outstanding. good pizza, they are always willing to bring plates/napkins if needed. soda and apps, very friendly delivery staff and always polite on the phone

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I would never order pizza from here myself, as it's just not that tasty. It's your run of the mill take out thin crust pizza with nothing "wow" about it. I've had it several times when others have ordered it and it does nothing for me. That being said, it is pizza which I love, so I'm going to eat it!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Horrible!
Cannot believe home many chances I gave this business.
Not once did they get the order right. They cost me time, money and left me without dinner due to their eneptness.
This was the third try.
Never again

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Our favorite local pizza place. Been ordering from here exclusively since we moved to the neighborhood 5 years ago. Great service. Good value and polite staff. Only negative is that they are a cash only place. Could be a positive though because I'm sure prices would go up if the credit card processing fee were passed onto the customer. Love it!