“Pizza delivered”

Crossroads II Pizza & Subs
Ranked #27 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Their pizza isn't very good anymore. Went there for years..not going back. Changed their recipe. Service is still good...reliable delivery.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I have ordered there 7 times in the last 14 days. Both delivery and carry out. They have great pizza. But today, 8/5/16, I called and asked for delivery. The website and store hours say they take orders til 10:30pm. It was 10:26 when I called. They answered and said they don't deliver anymore. I called back and said you answered me at 10:26 and he said fine, do you want to send a delivery guy? I said no, because I don't want them to do anything to our pizza. I called from my cell phone instead of my wife's which is what we ordered from the last 7 times. I own a business, and when I heard this, it makes me sick. It sounds like a place that doesn't care bout business, but rather what time they can leave. I will admit, great pizza , but I take service over anything. They lost a customer for life.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We ordered a THIN CRUST--large--cheese and saug....when we went to pick it up it was a THICK CRUST cheese and a little sausage pizza. they did NOT offer to make it right or give us a break on the price. It was NOT a very good pizza, as it had a lot of grease on the top. We ate very little of it and would NOT ever go back there..

2  Thank twety
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Crossroads II pizza has always been a favorite of mine. I have had there subs a few times and always thought they were good and pretty large. I think they have very good garlic bread, but by far their pizza is the best. I like their crust and all the ingredients make a great pie.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

This place we go to because we live a block away. Its know for its pizza and subs. The food is average but for us its easily to get to.