“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We have eaten here several times for special occasions. This is not a weekly habit -- more of a specialty opportunity. The food is consistently good and the service is decent. Be sure you are not in a hurry.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Our food at Mannys was very good. I had the chicken Enchilada. Didn’t realize the green sauce on the side was very hot! I’ll know next time. Our waitress was good but a bit slow. We weren’t in a hurry anyways. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good food, but very pricy. The atmosphere is also quite nice. They do have a reasonable happy hour.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve been going to Manny’s since they opened and still Iove it. The food is always great with awesome seafood being the majority of the entry choices. The family running the business are great people and always happy to see us come in.

They have another location in Eau Claire. Treat yourself to a great meal at either location

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a lunch date with both great food and fast service. My wife ordered the fish tacos that came hot with great slaw and outstanding tortillas. I had the pork burrito special and it was huge and tasty. Sides of beans and rice accompanied our entrees and we had THE BEST chips and salsa as we waited for our food. A notch above the usual “numbered” dishes found at the usual Mex spot.

Been to Manny's? Share your experiences!