“Good food, great drinks”

Headquarters Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Oregon
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our local club had its annual holiday meal here and the food, drinks and service were all excellent! I like that I can order an adult beverage with some personal preference modifications and the staff always accommodates my request perfectly.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I'm a picky eater so I took my time ordering baked cod (I really wanted salmon but they didn't have it). The waitress came back to say they were out of cod. The only other choice for me would have been grilled tuna but their menu offerings were only on a bun or blackened, raw -- neither of which I wanted. So, I specifically asked for a grilled piece of tuna, cooked well, and they did it. I was pleased with that. My husband had a hamburger and he said it's one of the best he's had. They make killer old fashioneds too.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I really liked the shrimp n sweet potato fries so have returned more than once plus it’s local 4 me. . Salad bar’s good too. Fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Dined at HQ tonight. Food was good-wings, wraps and salads are always a sure bet, as are the cheese curds. Service was decent as well, but the music in the bar was SO loud that it was impossible to have a conversation. We gave eaten here many times before and dislike the dining area, as the lights are way too bright. Dimmers would definitely add atmosphere to a rather clinical setting in there. Noise level in the bar was so excessive that we have no desire to return anytime soon. Judging from the number of patrons in there, I Fear they are driving customers away.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The first time we ate at HQ we were not impressed. That was about two years ago. Tonight we were in the mood for a fish fry so we decided to give HQ another try. It was very disappointing. The cod tasted very strange. Not like any cod I’ve ever had. It wasn’t fishy at all...just weird...and not good. It tasted like it was baked and then thrown on the griddle where a burger had just been cooked. It kind of tasted like a burger, which, like I said, is weird. My husband had a cheese burger. He ordered it medium, and it was way overdone and very dry. On a positive note, the service was good. Our server was very nice and our food came quickly. I was really hoping that our first experience was a fluke, but judging on our second experience...it doesn’t look like it was.

Been to Headquarters Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!