“Best fish fry in Wisconsin!”

Seester's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 January 2017

You normally don't think Mexican when looking for a fish fry, but if you want the BEST fish fry EVER, then try Seester's on a Friday night. The fish is light and crispy, the potatoes are well seasoned, and the salad is wonderful and fresh with a bit of Mexican flair. You'll need to go early, because they sometimes run out. Portions are ample, so my husband and I will sometimes split a fish fry after sharing chips and guac. We love it and are regulars. I challenge you to find a better fish fry anywhere!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I love their food -- especially their winter specials like the chicken and spinach enchilada with poblano sauce. That sauce is so spectacular, I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit I have licked the plate to get every last drop of it. Their soups are great as well. The service is always excellent and really friendly. I also love the Sunday breakfasts they have from time to time. I would never have thought of putting cactus in eggs, or serving an omelet with avocado, but I love them both. I just love getting new tastes/flavors I've never had anywhere else, and I have found those here.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I love Seester's. The owner and staff are so friendly! Food is always fresh. Love their $2.50 Taco Tuesdays. The fresh cilantro is perfect. Guacamole is terrific and their chip are great, too!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I really don't like this place the food is average and the owners rude
The only good thins is the view of the lake -
Not sure they put any tequila in my margaritas

Reviewed 18 September 2016

My wife, mom, and I decided to try out this restaurant because of the convenient location in downtown Pewaukee and outdoor seating. We knew it would be busy, but everything at 6 on a Saturday is. Our waitress was great even though we knew she was busy, and promised to get our food out at a timely manner. Each of our entrees: Tostada, Shrimp Taco, and the Portabella Quesadilla were delicious and just the right amount to even have some left over. Definitely give this place a try if you are looking for a nice place on the lake.