“Great Place for drinks outside on a hot summer day!”

Seester's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #21 of 86 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Small Mexican restaurant located across the street from Pewaukee Beach. Outdoor seating to enjoy the view of the beach and lake. Nice stop for some daytime Margaritas or for a nice sunset. My only complaint is small portions an high prices for food. Highly recommend the top shelf Margarita. Best I have had.

1  Thank Rudy6216

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were pleased to find a table on the sidewalk in front of this busy place. (I chose a small high top table a bit away from the music speaker.)
My husband and I ordered the nacho supreme to split. It was plenty big and quite tasty, though not the best I'd ever had. My granddaughter ordered a taco pork verde, which she said was very good.
The service was fast and friendly and the other diners were friendly too. We enjoyed watching the pedestrians walking by and the activity on the beach across the street.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The food was good, and the service was friendly. Our reservation was not properly communicated within the staff, so we waited for quite a while for our reserved table. We had a one year old with us so the 45 minute wait was a bit long. When we were eventually seated it took a long time to get our food. This is however, a popular spot in a great location, and very busy on a consistent basis. Having enough help at popular outdoor dining establishments, in the summer, is always a challenge and one certainly needs to take that into account. I would recommend Seester's Cantina and return again. The wait staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Small place so Service was a bit slow. Nice view. But, as non-locals the blond favorite seester ignored us, as in totally ignored us.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Outdoor seating on a warm spring day with good food and drinks. Love their Margaritas and fish tacos!