Hidden Valley Inn & Resort
Hotels.com
US$66
US$82
US$110
The Pointe Hotel & Suites(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$179
The Waters of Minocqua(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
US$106
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Hidden Valley is truly an amazing place to stay. I came to Phillips from Georgia to experience Northern Wisconsin in the Fall and made my reservation based on the internet information available. I was more than pleased with this choice. The Lodge is exceptionally well appointed, in a great location and reasonably priced. A perfect lodging.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryJBH
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Hidden Valley Resort has it all -- individual rooms at the Inn, classic lakeside cottages, a house to stretch out in, and a brand new, very private, upscale, contemporary cabin that I never want to leave. Over the years, my husband and I have always stayed in the charming Inn, but this year, celebrating a family reunion and a special anniversary, we treated ourselves to a summer week in The Butternut, the upscale cabin you don't want to miss. Fall asleep to the soft call of the loons on Long Lake, enjoy the sand of the gently-sloped, family- friendly beach, pull up a chair alongside the camp-fire pit, and unwind in Price County's north woods fresh air and north woods beauty. Thank you to owners Jeff and Trish Kempkes for welcoming us once again. We will return in the fall to soak in your autumn colors!

Room Tip: All cabins are nice, but the Butternut is something special!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My wife and I were in Phillips visiting family. We were looking for cheap lodging for one night while in the area. We chose Hidden Valley Inn and resort on a whim. We stayed in the "Suite" in the Inn. The room far exceeded our expectations for the price and the rustic setting. The room was very clean and roomy with a bedroom and adjacent sitting room over looking the lake. There is also a sliding glass door to the deck from the room.

This would be a wonderful place for a family vacation and we will stay here whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family